Algebra: 5-9 w/s b (Please take advantage of re-dos this week! Get them into Mrs. H by Monday, please!
WA History: Read chapter 4 lesson 2 and take notes. Please read the WHOLE lesson and take NOTES on the whole thing. We will review them tomorrow in class.
US History: We had a test today :)
Christian Studies: Memory on Friday
Grammar: We did Christmas MadLibs today :) no homework unless you have late work, please get that in TOMORROW!
Art: Work on Mola art :)
Friday, December 9
Thursday, December 8
1) Who was the most memorable character and why?
2) How does the historical background have a part to play in the story of George Bailey?
3) What did you learn about American life in the 1930’s and 1940’s? In what way is life in that era different than life today? How is it the same?
4) What were the lessons or themes of the play?
5) What causes George’s change of heart at the end of the play?
6) What was your favorite part of the play and why?
7) Do you think George’s story is a happy story – does he have a “wonderful life”? Why or why not?
Wednesday, December 7
Tuesday, December 6
Monday, December 5
Friday, December 2